I started this blog for two main reasons:
- Before blogging, I would often bore my friends and relatives with stories about home improvement projects, gardening mishaps and other tales of DIY adventures. I’m a little obsessed. But I finally realized I should spare my friends (who maybe aren’t interested in the step-by-step details of how to build a rain barrel or tile a floor) and instead share those stories online where other DIY enthusiasts might enjoy them.
- I wanted to earn some income on the side while sharing my interests and ideas with others.
This disclosure policy explains how I earn that income so we are all on the same page. Here’s what you need to know.
- This blog accepts income from Google AdSense. Those are the advertisements you may see in a sidebar or within an article on my site.
- This blog accepts income from affiliate links. That means if you click on a link to a product I share and you make a purchase, I may get a commission at no extra cost to you. This blog accepts affiliate income from Amazon, Awin and The Home Depot.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- I created this blog and am sharing my own honest views and opinions here.
Thanks for being a part of my blog. I hope we can have drawn out conversations about rain barrels in the future. Happy hammering!